High security seal featuring a metal locking chamber and 200mm length tail.
- Seals provide evidence of tampering.
- Padlocks can be opened without your knowledge.
- Padlocks can be and may be cut off by customs officers without your consent. This may also damage your luggage.
- If your seals are broken upon collection of your luggage, check contents and report any problems to authorities.
- Each seal is individually numbered and unique to you.
- When removing your seals, simply twist to break or use scissors.
Instructions for use
- Zip up luggage as per usual.
- Insert the seals tails through the zips eyelets.
- Pull the tail tightly through the “ENTER” side of the seal and secure.
- Tear off and record the seal numbers on the “Luggage Seal Code Card” supplied below
- Check your seals upon collection of your luggage and report any problems to authorities.
- It is a good idea to adhere you checked luggage labels to your “Code Cards” where possible
Length: Overall 255mm
Flag: 62mm x 22mm
Tail: 200mm Length x 2mm Diameter
Average breaking strain 16 kg