The Seller warrants that if any defect in any workmanship of the Seller becomes apparent and is reported to the Seller within twelve months of the date of delivery (time being of the essence) then the Seller will either (at the Seller's sole discretion) replace the product or repair the defect.
The conditions applicable to the warranty given by are:
- The warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
- Failure on the part of the Buyer to properly maintain any Goods; or
- Failure on the part of the Buyer to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Seller; or
- Any use of any Goods otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or
- The continued use of any Goods after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
- Fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God.
- The warranty shall cease and the Seller shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the workmanship is repaired, altered or overhauled without the Seller's consent.
- In respect of all claims the Seller shall not be liable to compensate the Buyer for any delay in either replacing or repairing the workmanship/Goods or in properly assessing the Buyer's claim.