Posted In News
Harcor has proven it's committed to remaining forward-thinking with regards to technology by announcing the successful upgrade to the server and application environments, such as the security seal and security bag ordering portals.
The upgrade was concluded after business hours last month and has enabled Harcor to continue to provide first class service to clients.
The upgraded environments include:
• SQL server replaced and operating system upgrade
• ERP and CRM upgraded to the latest version
• All ordering portals upgraded to the latest version
• Event manager application upgraded to the latest version
The key benefits of the upgrade are:
- Speed - there is no doubt that the speed of technology greatly impacts the work environment.
- Security - updating software is one of the most important ways to reduce security vulnerability.
- Customer experience - new features like order notifications and reminders are being enabled.
Special note to customers that use the Harcor ordering portals to purchase security seals and security bags:
Great effort has been made to ensure that the portals are compatible with the latest internet browsers. If you require assistance please contact Harcor.
Maintenance scheduled for this month
Harcor's Brisbane office will receive an ethernet broadband upgrade due to the requirement for enhanced data speeds.