IKLAS - Key Management Systems
Advanced Key Management Systems that control and track the movement of keys in buildings and facilities to ensure that security is at the highest level.
Its user-friendly interface can be configured to suit different business and security needs. The Key Management System is also easy to maintain and is built with quality materials to withstand damage due to daily operation or tampering.
Customers can select from a wide range of Smart Key Cabinets, to best suit their requirements.
Security: Ability to grant access 24/7, even in power down mode to secure data and assets.
Accountability: Effective control to track keys with real time monitoring, audit trail and reports for management.
Productivity: Reduce administrative work for signing in/out keys.
Cost Savings: Reduce operational costs and unnecessary stress due to lost keys and change of locks.
- Tamper evident window to locate unreturned keys at a glance
- Built-in camera for access tracking
- RFID tag reader for easy identification of key slot upon return
- RFID key tags in a variety of colours for easy classification
- Smart card reader with optional biometric authentication
- Tamper evident stainless-steel rings/cable seals
- LED indicator for identification of key-position status
- GSM Modem to generate SMS alerts (optional)
- Cabinet 1.5mm steel plate
- Supply voltage: II0/240Vac: 50/60 Hz
- Operating temperature and humidity: I0° c to 40°c: <95%
- Card reader: Mifare, HID, EM, CEPAS, Desfire, PS2 I. SSID, Biometric, Biometric+ Proximity Card or connect any third party 32-bit card ID reader with Wiegand port
- Colour camera to capture photo of users during retrieval and return of keys
- RFID key tag reader (auto tag return)
- Multiple authentication options: choice of User ID + PIN code, card access, biometric/card and PIN
- Alarm notification via email/SMS (optional)
- Restrict door closure if key tag is inserted in wrong key slot
- Fail-secure: In the event of loss of power supply, keys will be locked in position to prevent unauthorised removal
- Power down detector with auto backup battery mode
- System battery backup: standby mode <8hrs; active mode <120 transactions
- Master key for emergency release of all keys
- Embedded Linux OS and application software and database
- System setting, configuration, monitoring & management via web browser through TCP/IP interface
Centralised Management System (CMS)
IKLAS CMS is an intelligent and integrated security management system that was developed to meet the increasing need for centralised control. This system runs on Windows Operating System adopting the latest NET platform, MSMQ message queue technology, multi-layer centralised data exchange architecture and SQL Database.
The system provides users with the power and flexibility to exercise complete control for a single site or multiple sites located around in the world. Additionally, it enables users to easily monitor the movement of keys at enterprise level with system security functions customised to the needs of individual businesses.
- Highly secure multiple user logins
- Online key status update
- Remote configuration and monitoring of the system
- Fraud management with audit trail
- Report-generator for specific reports
- Automatic or predefined upload and download of information through network
- Maximum 5,000 users and manage up to 5,280 keys per system
- 320 general key groups and 64 multi-user access groups
- 64 time schedules, 20,000 transactions and I00,000 user photo images
Common interfaces: Gallagher, SecureNet, PowerVision, Bostex, SDK, TCP and IP.
Key Cabinet Models
R24 (RFID Key Slot Options 6|12|18|24)
Size: W 600mm x H 410mm x D 230mm
R60 (RFID Key Slot Options: 12|18|24|48|54|60)
Size: W 630mm x H 855mm x D 220mm
R66 (RFID Key Slot Options: 12|18|24|48|54|60|66)
Size: W 630mm x H 855mm x D 220mm
R132 (RFID Key Slot Options: 12|18|24|48|54|60|66|72|84|96|108|132)
Size: W 900mm x H 855mm x D 220mm
R132V (suitable for a location with narrow space - RFID Key Slot Options: 12|18|24|48|54|60|66|72|84|96|108|132)
Size: W 630mm x H 1510mm x D 220mm
R252 (RFID Key Slot Options: 36|60|84|108|132|156|180|204|228|252)
Size: W 710mm x H 1600mm x D 270mm
Weight with external controller: 90kg
Australian government departments, please contact us for information on the mechanical BiLock models and SCEC approved systems.
CE Compliance: Reference File No - ACl-2012377, Standards Compliance: EN 55022:2006+A I :2007 (CISPR 22:2005+A I :2006), EN 61000-3-2:2005+A I :2008 (IEC 61000-3-3:2008), EN 55024: 1998 + A I :200 I +A2:2003 (CISPR24: I 997+A I :200 I +A2:2002), IEC 61000-4-2:2008, IEC 61000-4-3:20 I 0, IEC 61000-4-4:2004+A I :20 I 0, IEC 61000-4-5:2005, IEC 61000-4-6:2008, IEC 61000-4-8:2009, IEC 61000-4-1 I :2004
Deployed in more than 20 countries worldwide, implemented in commercial buildings, government agencies, retail & entertainment industries, entertainment industry, oil and gas industry, educational institutions, integrated resorts, healthcare industry, aviation industry, hospitality industry, automotive industry, data centres and more areas.
Official Distributor (Australia) HARCOR