Made of 51mm wide steel that is 6mm thick, the Sealock Model SU2009 requires two cuts and two tools to remove.
This need for both a power cutting tool such as an angle grinder and a cable cutter prevents break-ins by thieves who generally do not carry such sophisticated tools with them.
- Numbered steel braided aircraft cable with bullet tip is an integral part of the locking system. (U.S. Patent No. 6,331,022)
- Two-tone baked on enamel finish, engraved markings on the J-Bar and Bracket, and plastics utilized at strategic points make it easy to spot tampering. (U.S. Patent No. 6,536,815)
- Braided cable frays when cut.
- Same numerical sequence appears on all three components for added security.
- Extended return on the J-Bar.
- Designed to fit most Swing Door Conveyances.
- J-Bar 500 x 40mm / Cable 270mm
- C-TPAT compliant (ISO 17712:2013 classification)
J-Bar 100% Steel construction
Steel braided aircraft cable
Carton (10 Units)
Load Force Minimum (Nm) 88.9
Load Force Maximum (Nm) 133.4
Average (Nm) 111.1
Intermodal Containers / ISO Containers
Heat or cold stamped with seven alphanumeric characters
Characters are 5mm in height