Just as much a deterrent against clandestine break-in as its sturdier siblings but more economically priced, the Sealock Junior provides peace of mind for a fraction of the cost of heavy locking bars.
This seal has been superseded.The replacement product with comparable specifications is the Cable Sealock (More Info).
Like all Sealocks, two cuts are required for removal.
- Sealock Junior is C-TPAT (ISO 17712:2013) compliant.
- Two components: Aircraft cable and plastic-coated insert.
- Alpha-numerically sequenced.
- Single loop, with 1 set of numbers for security, requires two cuts to remove.
- Lock and seal with one low cost unit.
- Unique design - Patent 7,063,362.
100% steel braided aircraft cable construction.
Carton (10 Units)
Cable seal portion 2415kg
Intermodal Containers / ISO Containers / Trailers
Heat or cold stamped with seven alphanumeric characters
Characters are 5mm in height