Made of 51mm wide steel that is 6mm thick, the Sealock Model SU2013 Container Seal requires two cuts and two tools to remove.
This need for both a power cutting tool such as an angle grinder and a cable cutter prevents break-ins by thieves who generally do not carry such sophisticated tools with them.
Container Seal Custom Options
Heat or cold stamped with seven alphanumeric characters
Characters are 5mm in height
- U-Bar constructed of high-grade carbon alloy spring steel 50CrV4 which is heat-treated and hardened to Rockwell standard HRC45. 50CrV4 is
- a fine grained, highly abrasion resistant carbon - chromium alloy steel. Very good shock resistance and toughness are also key properties of this alloy in the heat-treated condition.
- White baked on enamel finish, markings engraved in 510 x 45mm U-Bar.
- Numbered steel braided aircraft cable with bullet tip is an integral part of the locking system. (U.S. Patent No. 6,331,022)
- 375mm braided cable frays when cut.
- Same numerical sequence appears on all three components for added security.
- Lighter in weight and yet stronger than all previous models.
- Designed to fit most Swing Door Conveyances.
- C-TPAT compliant (ISO 17712:2013 Classification)
Super tough high grade carbon steel alloy bar with a patented braided cable seal. The lock is made of aluminium alloy with surface oxidation.
Carton (10 Units)
Load Force Minimum (Nm) 88.9
Load Force Maximum (Nm) 133.4
Average (Nm) 111.1