Just as much a deterrent against clandestine break-in as its sturdier siblings but more economically priced, the Sealock Junior provides peace of mind for a fraction of the cost of heavy locking bars.
Like all Sealocks, two cuts are required for removal.
- Sealock Junior is C-TPAT (ISO 17712:2013) compliant.
- Two components: Aircraft cable and plastic-coated insert.
- Alpha-numerically sequenced.
- Single loop, with 1 set of numbers for security, requires two cuts to remove.
- Lock and seal with one low cost unit.
- Unique design - Patent 7,063,362.
100% steel braided aircraft cable construction.
Carton (10 Units)
Cable seal portion 2415kg
Intermodal Containers / ISO Containers / Trailers
Heat or cold stamped with seven alphanumeric characters
Characters are 5mm in height