Arm Core Cooler Harness
Select the type of product
Reduce Core Body Temperature Fast!
The Australian designed and patented hand and forearm water immersion product cools core body temperature fast, to reduce heat stress and speed up recovery.
Combating heat stress is easy with the only small, compact, low cost and portable arm immersion cooling product on the market. Studies have found that forearm immersion in temperate water is more effective in lowering core body temperature than passive cooling, mist sprays or cooling vests.
The patented Harcor Arm Cooler Harness has been designed and developed by Fire Fighters for Fire Fighters originally and is now being introduced to the Sport and Medical market. The small and compact design of the Harcor Arm Cooler Harness means that the user can reduce their core body temperature almost anywhere, at a staging area, on the fire ground, in any urban or rural situation.
Harcor 's "Arm Core Cooler Harness" Wins the 2014 Fire Awareness award in the product design category.
- Extremely small and compact when rolled up and folded away.
- Requires minimal space on fire fighting appliances.
- Can be used almost anywhere, sitting in a chair and leaning up against a wall, a tree, etc.
- The unique design on the main strap enables the harness to fit or hang onto many types of fold away camping type chairs.
- Ideal for rural fire fighters, on the fire ground, when rehab breaks are taken, etc.
- Reinforced base resists wear and tear.
- Padded neck strap.
- Adjustable webbing strap allows the harness to be adjustable to anyones size.
- Easy to install and remove plastic bags providing a hygienically clean harness after each use.
- Hi Vis reflective strips make the harness visible at night.
Proven to be the best body temperature cooling method
Forearm and hand submersion method proves to be the best! Numerous studies from around the world including Australia Canada, US and the UK, show the significant advantage of arm cooling over ice packs, cooling vests, misting and other forms
of passive cooling. Reference Material: The Management of Heat Stress for the Fire Fighter: A Review of Work Conducted on Behalf of the Toronto Fire Service Tom M. McLELLAN and Glen A. SELKIRK
Harcor currently offer three Arm Core Cooler Harness packs
Arm Core Cooler Harness Kit Single Pack contains, one Arm Cooler Harness, outer carry bag, ten LDPE plastic bags, 5 hygiene wipes and user guide
Arm Core Cooler Harness Kit Double Pack contains, two Arm Cooler Harness, outer carry bag, twenty LDPE plastic bags, 10 hygiene wipes and user guide
Arm Core Cooler Harness Five Pack contains, five Arm Cooler Harness, outer carry bag, fifty LDPE plastic bags, 25 hygiene wipes and user guide
Local and international patents pending.
Also Available: Refill Packs that replace the Internal LDPE Sleeves and Hygiene Wipes
The Refill pack for the Arm Core Cooler Harness five pack contains:
50 LDPE bags plus 25 Hygiene wipes.
The Refill pack for the Arm Core Cooler Harness double pack contains:
20 LDPE bags plus 10 Hygiene wipes.
Please Note: Refill Packs can be purchased for use with any Arm Core Cooler Harness. The pack size is determined by how many LDPE bags plus Hygiene wipes neatly fit in the Arm Core Cooler Harness outer carry bag.